VMKUForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK memories

+3
taco1121
RainBowE
mijaro
7 posters

Go down

VMK memories Empty VMK memories

Post  mijaro Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:29 pm

hey everyone im new here for our first topic

First of all we want to hear you happiest and your saddest
memorys in vmk before it closed

For example Smile my happiest memory was that i came to vmk without ever leaving home Sad my saddest memory was the time when vmk close and that i would lose my friends forever and still looking for my friends in vfk.

post your message here and i will be very happy to see someone have in common

Last edited by mijaro on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : mspelled word)
mijaro
mijaro

Back to top Go down

VMK memories Empty Re: VMK memories

Post  RainBowE Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Happiest Moment : all the time.
Saddest : Closing.
RainBowE
RainBowE

Back to top Go down

Post  taco1121 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Bestest Time: Friendship. Making Each Other Laugh and Play and Having Fun.
and Getting Things Accomplished Such As Getting My First Bird Hat and making Quests.

Sadest Time: VMK CLOSING DOWN

Newest Bestest Time:

VMK UNLEASHED!

Last edited by taco1121 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Something)

taco1121

Back to top Go down

VMK memories Empty VMKU walk to victory

Post  mijaro Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:55 pm

taco1121 wrote:Bestest Time: Friendship. Making Each Other Laugh and Play and Having Fun.
and Getting Things Accomplished Such As Getting My First Bird Hat and making Quests.

Sadest Time: VMK CLOSING DOWN

Newest Bestest Time:

VMK UNLEASHED!

You got that right because since vmk closed it didnt stop us from believing and from having faith that it will open up. No way No how!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
mijaro
mijaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Complicated Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Happiest times: every minute i spent on VMK with my friends just chatting and laughing and having fun.

Saddest time: when i lost some of the best people i have ever met when VMK shut down.. =/
Hopefully VMKunleashed will attract many former vmk players and we'll get our old friends back Smile
Complicated
Complicated

Back to top Go down

Post  mijaro Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Complicated wrote:Happiest times: every minute i spent on VMK with my friends just chatting and laughing and having fun.

Saddest time: when i lost some of the best people i have ever met when VMK shut down.. =/
Hopefully VMKunleashed will attract many former vmk players and we'll get our old friends back Smile

Yeah i agree because i have been searching for discover dude, cl slinkyman, awsomefergie, rockinbird, and ever mialolo for ever when i was on vfk.

have anyone seen discover dude or any of my friend here Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

i miss them Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Please if you found any of my friends here in this message please send a private message where they are in vfk and what's their new user name.

Note DO NOT send any stupd comments like
i found him/her in runescape!
or even
I found him/her when i was out shopping in real life!
it would be very stupid when it comes to sending messages

Last edited by mijaro on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgotten something)
mijaro
mijaro

Back to top Go down

Post  fabulousoldshoes Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 am

Best: hanging out with my sisters: lilaly30752(alyssa), fushiaaquawind(Carlie) and Alyssa's bf and like our best friend super_cool_boy, doing quests, taking private tours of our ah-mazing mansion (though no one ever saw it which sucked!), playing and beating Carlie in pirates of the caribbean (which I was tottaly awsome at!)

Worst: When Alyssa ignored me on there for two entire days (it's easy since were only half sisters and we don't live together) and when VMK closed (I spent the last day of school crying a normally happy day turned very very bad) oh yea and losing my bff (that went to my school but then changed schools) because we couldn't talk on VMK

fabulousoldshoes

Back to top Go down

VMK memories Empty found friends

Post  mijaro Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I found two of my friends Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

both rockinsunny and glitterkate are on youtube.

rockinsunny' account is chimpmunksongdj

glitterkate's account is VMKglitterkate

if you are friends with these people you must be a youtuber and tell them that mijaro found you in youtube.

I hope you find your other friends
mijaro
mijaro

Back to top Go down

VMK memories Empty vmk which is now vmku

Post  Rosalie Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 am

hey i was a vmk member my name was princessmagicbell sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Rosalie

Back to top Go down

Post  mijaro Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:00 am

Rosalie wrote:hey i was a vmk member my name was princessmagicbell sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
were you a staff member of vmk or just a player
mijaro
mijaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Manican Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 am

My happiest memory was hanging out with some of my best friends like Pksweetheart and astrogirl, and RockingGoldKing. I almost never left there side!

It was fun asking people random questions, too :3

My saddest memory was when vmk closed down =(

Manican

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum