VMKUForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions I am sure many of us would like answered...

5 posters

Go down

Questions I am sure many of us would like answered... Empty Questions I am sure many of us would like answered...

Post  Princess_Shannie Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:04 am

These questions are for the team that is working on VMKUnleashed.

I saw the mini game that is out and with that game it has given me some real hope that this game will really happen. In the very beginning when I heard about this, I really was very doubtful that this game would ever make a debut, but if you have a game out that was completely vmk that you made a few changes too and they haven't asked you to remove it or anything else It seems like there is so much more hope for the game. Very Happy

With that I have some questions:

1) Since this seems to be a question that I have seen everywhere... Did you get the okay from Disney? For lack of better words If this game opens have they agreed not to sue you or ask you to remove it as violations of copy right?

2) I'm sure you can't tell us much, but what can we expect from this game? Is it going to be the vmk we all loved and remember?

3) I know you've said spring but is there any specific month you are aiming for this game to become public?

4) Will this game have a beta or will it jump right into public play?

Thanks for looking and hopefully being able to answer at least some of these questions.

Princess_Shannie

Back to top Go down

Questions I am sure many of us would like answered... Empty Re: Questions I am sure many of us would like answered...

Post  MidnightChamp Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 pm

These are the things that make me believe that its real:
Ok listen, Hyperspace was a game back in Alpha days of VMK that I remember, They never fully released it, To be honest I do not know how they got a hold of it.
Both The VMKU website and FallingStars are very legitement websites, and there are so many scripts that why would anyone waste time and money to make it a Fraud.

Things I am worried about:
Well VMKU could go through lawsuits even before it comes out.
Even though VMK isn't up anymore the name and symbol could still be Patent

Answers to your questions
1) Already answered in above paragraph.
2) Well only Devs and Owners know so far.
3) I'm guessing your going have to wait it out.
4) No games can come out with out going through Alpha stages and Beta stages, just because there would be too many bugs.
MidnightChamp
MidnightChamp

Back to top Go down

Questions I am sure many of us would like answered... Empty Re: Questions I am sure many of us would like answered...

Post  Magic Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 pm

So wait vmk is still owned by disney. is that my understanding? so that means that vmku is not official yet?
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  RainBowE Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Thank you both for your presentation, and seemingly answers to the questions.
It is to my full knowledge, VMKU is legal, whether or not it goes through lawsuits, and such I don't know.
I would like some answers too, but we just may have to wait. :]
RainBowE
RainBowE

Back to top Go down

Post  VMKUfanSavvy Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:33 pm

There would be a bit more convenience if they actually told us themselves... cause i dont really understand anything from the logo, but the game makes it look legit.. kinda...

VMKUfanSavvy

Back to top Go down

Post  RainBowE Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Exactly, I hope it is.
RainBowE
RainBowE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down